Who We Are
Blue Dolphin PlaySkool is an education and training organization which specializes in pre-school learning based on international standards. Blue Dolphin’s method of learning emphasizes a holistic approach which covers cognitive, social, emotional and behavioral development in a child. Every child is gifted with unique talents and intelligence. We acknowledge that the readiness to learn varies from child to child.
Our curriculum focuses on experiential, exploration and self-discovery that supports the child to grow and develop at their own pace. It is our commitment to provide the state-of-the-art classrooms, excellent play and learning materials, best-in-class teachers and a safe and healthy environment to nurture the children’s inquisitiveness.
Blue Dolphin PlaySkool is a member of Blue Dolphin International. Established in 2010, Blue Dolphin International is the franchisor for Blue Dolphin’s brand of early childhood education in Asia Pacific region.
Logo & Meaning
- Dolphin is a smart and playful animal. The blue dolphin represents the innocent and naive children who loves to play and eager to learn in a fun learning environment.
- Globe represents the world. Blue Dolphin PlaySkool welcomes both local and international students with varying racial, cultural and religious background.
- Color “Blue” represents the sky. There are no limits for children to explore and exercise their curiosity to discover and learn in a safe surroundings.
- Circular in Form illustrates a holistic pre-primary education system that caters to the ability and readiness of pre-school children.
Origin of the word “PlaySkool”
- PlaySkool means play school or pre-school which refers to an education institution specializing in children (age 18 months to 6 years).
- Blue Dolphin PlaySkool aims to provide a place where learning takes place through play.
- In Blue Dolphin PlaySkool, ‘play’ is a vital role in the social, emotional and intellectual development of the children.